ROOTED IN REALITY. POWERED BY IMAGINATION. DRIVEN BY CHILDREN.
- feel safe and are happy in school
- have high expectations of themselves and aim for high attainment and progress in all subjects, regardless of their starting points
- expects the school’s four drivers to underpin their learning experiences (Enterprise, including Financial Education; Creative Arts; Equality and Communities; and Looking After Yourself and Others)
- understand the purpose of what they are learning and how it relates to real life or how it will be useful in later life
- expect engaging lessons delivered in a variety of ways and taken from a relevant and exciting curriculum
- have a thirst for knowledge and understanding and a love of learning
- are responsible for their learning and actions, demonstrating high, intrinsic levels of respect and courtesy to everyone. They have pride in their achievements and their school.
RESPECT. RESPONSIBILITY. RESILIENCE. Be the best you can be!
Fundamental British Values:
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.